By Yong-Geun Oh
Read Online or Download Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 2, Floer Homology and its Applications (New Mathematical Monographs) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
First variation bought over 2500 copies within the Americas; re-creation includes 3 new chapters and new appendices
Algebraic geometry is an interesting department of arithmetic that mixes tools from either, algebra and geometry. It transcends the constrained scope of natural algebra through geometric development rules. furthermore, Grothendieck’s schemes invented within the overdue Fifties allowed the appliance of algebraic-geometric tools in fields that previously looked to be far-off from geometry, like algebraic quantity idea.
Differential Geometry from a Singularity concept perspective offers a brand new examine the attention-grabbing and classical topic of the differential geometry of surfaces in Euclidean areas. The e-book makes use of singularity idea to catch a few key geometric beneficial properties of surfaces. It describes the idea of touch and its hyperlink with the idea of caustics and wavefronts.
In its least difficult shape, Hodge thought is the learn of sessions – integrals of algebraic differential kinds which come up within the learn of complicated geometry and moduli, quantity idea and physics. prepared round the uncomplicated techniques of diversifications of Hodge constitution and interval maps, this quantity attracts jointly new advancements in deformation thought, reflect symmetry, Galois representations, iterated integrals, algebraic cycles and the Hodge conjecture.
- Stable Modules and the D(2)-Problem (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Graphs on Surfaces: Dualities, Polynomials, and Knots (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Synthetic Differential Geometry (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Discrete and Computational Geometry
- Lineare Algebra (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Simson on Porisms: An Annotated Translation of Robert Simson's Posthumous Treatise on Porisms and Other Items on this Subject (Sources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences)
Additional info for Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 2, Floer Homology and its Applications (New Mathematical Monographs)
Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 2, Floer Homology and its Applications (New Mathematical Monographs) by Yong-Geun Oh