By William P. Adams
A full-color step by step atlas of operative ideas in aesthetic breast augmentation
Includes DVD of surgical procedures
Part of the McGraw-Hill cosmetic surgery Atlas series
Featuring one hundred ten photos and 124 illustrations – all in colour – Breast Augmentation is an unrivaled visible advisor to studying technical pearls for fundamental and revision breast augmentation. particular surgeries are illustrated step by step that will help you to totally comprehend the foundations and methods for optimizing results on your patients.
Chapters specialize in diverse points and ways to basic and secondary breast augmentation and include:
- The means of breast augmentation
- Incision planning
- Details of approach together with twin position pocket dissection
- Approaches together with: trans-axillary, peri-areolar, and the “new” infra-mammary incision
- Revision breast augmentation innovations comprise: capsular contracture, malposition, and hyperanimation deformities
- A better half DVD of surgical procedures
- Key chapters at the means of breast augmentation, sufferer schooling, tissue-based making plans, and post-operative management
Read Online or Download Breast Augmentation: An Operative Atlas EBOOK (McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas) PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Even if you're a doctor or medical professional with merely occasional trauma tasks, a resident rotating in trauma, or a part of a full-time trauma group, this instruction manual might help retain your methods and practices based on the most recent evidence-based directions. integrated is present info for substitute airway administration, ultrasound within the trauma environment, laparoscopic surgical procedure in trauma, terrorism preparedness, harm keep an eye on, the trauma structures caliber development procedure, bedside approaches within the surgical extensive care unit, enormous transfusion protocol, analysis of blunt cervical vascular damage, and masses extra.
A vital source for gastroenterologists, hepatologists, liver surgeons, hepatobiliary surgeons, oncologists, and all these operating within the box of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), Hepatocellular Carcinoma: a realistic procedure covers the updates and up to date advancements at the analysis, screening, and accomplished scientific and surgical administration of HCC.
Makes an attempt to reconstruct numerous elements of the guts all started even earlier than the start of open cardiac surgical procedure. through the past due Nineteen Fifties and early 1960 s numerous closed and open approaches had already been defined. In that period, a number of surgeons in Europe and the Americas have been really triggered to strengthen a number of suggestions of valve re building due to the loss of appropriate valve prostheses and conduits that have develop into on hand for this reason.
Illustrating the improvement and determinants of attainable plaque rupture, Cardiovascular Plaque Rupture offers an in-depth evaluate of the pathology, etiology, mobile and molecular biology, analysis, and remedy of plaque within the cardiovascular system-exploring the jobs of actual tension, irritation, and infectious brokers at the development of heart problems.
- Thoracic Imaging: Self-Assessment Colour Review (Illustrated Clinical Cases)
- Uncommon Gynecologic Cancers
- Ischemic Blood Flow in the Brain (Keio University International Symposia for Life Sciences and Medicine)
- Advanced Colonoscopy: Principles and Techniques Beyond Simple Polypectomy
- Autotransfusion: Using your own blood
Extra resources for Breast Augmentation: An Operative Atlas EBOOK (McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas)
Breast Augmentation: An Operative Atlas EBOOK (McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas) by William P. Adams