By Dawn Atkins
Bisexual girls within the Twenty-First Century examines:
- tensions among lesbians and bisexual ladies
- the transferring position of bisexual ladies in society
- using pores and skin colour as a charged metaphor
- the inclusion of bisexuality into queer conception
- groundbreaking new paintings on bisexual formative years
- the inventive use of the sacred whore archetype
Bisexual ladies within the Twenty-First Century is a vital resource of social and political critique, and an essential source for a person attracted to the advanced dynamics of human sexuality, despite sexual orientation.
Read or Download Bisexual Women in the Twenty-First Century PDF
Best gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Offers a version for queering motherhood that resists racist, neoliberal, and hetero- or homonormative beliefs of “good” mothering. Bridging the space among feminist stories of motherhood and queer thought, Mothering Queerly, Queering Motherhood articulates a provocative philosophy of queer kinship that don't need to be rooted in lesbian or homosexual sexual identities.
The query of ways the church bargains with homosexuality has develop into the nice ethical and religious factor of this iteration. How can we reply to homosexual those that let us know how a lot they love the Lord and adventure God’s strength? How will we solution them once they say that the best legislations is the legislation of affection, and that love calls for us to include them as they're?
Excessive impression innovations to enhance pupil outcomesPositive systemic swap starts while college leaders raise knowing and propel colleges towards secure and diverse-friendly environments. To strive against anti-gay discrimination, educators usually use silence, coverage, laws and compliance. This courageous ebook continues that development secure and alluring faculties starts off not just with potent and applicable coverage but in addition with inside-out research of one’s personal ideals and values.
How is heritage even attainable, because it contains recapturing a prior already misplaced? it really is via this urge to appreciate, believe and adventure, that movies in keeping with medieval historical past are made. They try to re-create the prior, yet can in simple terms achieve this via a queer re-visioning that unavoidably replicates modernity.
- Transgender Communication Studies: Histories, Trends, and Trajectories
- Living the Truth in Love: Pastoral Approaches to Same-Sex Attraction
- Femme/Butch: New Considerations of the Way We Want to Go
- An Introduction to GLBT Family Studies
- This is a Book for Parents of Gay Kids: A Question & Answer Guide to Everyday Life
- LGBT Psychology: Research Perspectives and People of African Descent
Additional info for Bisexual Women in the Twenty-First Century
Bisexual Women in the Twenty-First Century by Dawn Atkins