By Fabien Morel
Read Online or Download A1-Algebraic Topology over a Field (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
First variation bought over 2500 copies within the Americas; new version comprises 3 new chapters and new appendices
Algebraic geometry is an interesting department of arithmetic that mixes equipment from either, algebra and geometry. It transcends the restricted scope of natural algebra via geometric development ideas. in addition, Grothendieck’s schemes invented within the past due Fifties allowed the appliance of algebraic-geometric tools in fields that previously appeared to be far-off from geometry, like algebraic quantity thought.
Differential Geometry from a Singularity idea standpoint presents a brand new examine the attention-grabbing and classical topic of the differential geometry of surfaces in Euclidean areas. The booklet makes use of singularity idea to trap a few key geometric beneficial properties of surfaces. It describes the speculation of touch and its hyperlink with the speculation of caustics and wavefronts.
In its easiest shape, Hodge idea is the research of classes – integrals of algebraic differential types which come up within the learn of advanced geometry and moduli, quantity conception and physics. prepared round the easy thoughts of adaptations of Hodge constitution and interval maps, this quantity attracts jointly new advancements in deformation conception, replicate symmetry, Galois representations, iterated integrals, algebraic cycles and the Hodge conjecture.
- Arithmetically Cohen-Macaulay Sets of Points in P^1 x P^1 (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Quantum Groups and Noncommutative Spaces: Perspectives on Quantum Geometry (Aspects of Mathematics)
- Compact Riemann Surfaces: An Introduction to Contemporary Mathematics (Universitext)
- Tensor and Vector Analysis: With Applications to Differential Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Let's Review:Geometry, 2nd ed. (Barron's Review Course)
- GOLDEN NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY, THE: HILBERT'S FOURTH PROBLEM, "GOLDEN" DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS, AND THE FINE-STRUCTURE CONSTANT (Series on Analysis, Applications and Computation)
Additional resources for A1-Algebraic Topology over a Field (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
A1-Algebraic Topology over a Field (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) by Fabien Morel